Privacy statement d.d. 25-05-2018
- Contact details: English Springers Spaniels Database Online Attn. mr. B. Krijgsman, Karel Doormanweg 60-A Tollebeek, the Netherlands, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We process your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
The purpose for which we collect personal information:
- First and last name (required when registering): this data is not verified and is used when writing to the account holder about information with possible questions about information that the account holder has entered on the website. The account holder can choose to show this information on the website. The use of an alias instead of a personal name is permitted.
- E-mail address (required when registering): this data is verified and used for logging into an account on the website. The e-mail address is never shown on the website. The account holder can choose to let visitors contact him/her via this email address.
- Address details and telephone number (not required): the account holder can choose to provide and show this information with his contact details on the website. The account holder can delete this data at any time or decide not to disclose this information.
- IP address (is automatically used for logging in). Your ipaddress is stored no longer than three days.
- Information about your activities on our website: only additions or changes made by the account holder to data about animals or personal details on the website are logged with the account number.
The data is stored for an unlimited period of time, as long as the account holder himself does not modify or delete this data.
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself by changing the personal settings of your account.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in our data files to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you wish to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to us via email. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.
Account holders may withdraw the consent they have given to show their information onine at any time via their account page.
Every natural person whose details our website is mentioned has the right to complain to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
We do not use automated decision making or profiling.
We will only disclose information to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
We only use essential functional cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website. They ensure that the website works properly and make it able to, for example, log in.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or that there are indications of abuse, please contact us.
- To inform you about changes to our services.
- To Allow you to create an account.
- To offer you the possibility to add or change information about animals on this website
- To offer you, with your permission, the opportunity to show your contact details on the website so that interested parties can contact you. You can withdraw that permission at any time on the account form.
- To contact you to verify of the data provided by you.
- To show the names of judges (with possibly country indication) for e.g. showresults.
- Special, financial or sensitive information is not processed. Our website service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us by email, we will delete this information.